Saturday, September 11, 2010

Smokey Fennel Seed Chicken

The original recipe calls for more ingredients that what I stated below. Since I don't have some of the ingredient I decided to just adjust the ingredient according to what I have in my pantry.. and.. it still turns of good. You may also notice the heaps of fennel seeds on the chicken , well, I actually suppose to grind them but I was too lazy to do so. However, I will definitely grind them next time. Click here for original recipe.


Ingredients:
  • about 400g chicken (I use drumlette)
  • 1 1/2 tbsp dried fennel seed, grind
  • 3 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
  • 1 tsp curry powder
  • 1 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt or to taste
  • 1 tsp olive oil or any cooking oil
Method:
  1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. 
  2. Mix thoroughly, make sure all the drumlette is well coated. Cover and marinate for an hour.
  3. Cook in the oven at 180 degree celcius for 30 minutes or until the juices runs clear.
  4. Take out from the oven and serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you or even just a Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails