For this meal you will need...
- 4 - 5 thigh or breast fillet or lovely leg
- 1 can (420g) of Condensed Cream of Mushroom (I use Campbell )
- 1/2 cup water (I put 11/4 cup water because I like creamier rice)
- 1 cup uncooked white rice, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp paprika or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or white pepper
- Some salt and pepper to marinate
- Handful of sliced cup mushroom or enough to arrange in baking dish (optional)
- some shaved parmesan or mozarella cheese (optional)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with some salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius (fan forced)
- Pour condensed soup in 2 quart baking dish (mine is 8x8). Stir in uncooked rice, water, paprika or cayenne pepper and white pepper or black pepper. Mix well.
- Place chicken on top of the mixture and arrange sliced cup mushroom around the chicken and on top of the mixture.
- Season with paprika or cayenne pepper and white pepper or black pepper.
- Sprinkle shaved cheese before covering the baking dish with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the rice and chicken is cooked.
- Just in case you have not known 420g = 420mL
- Rule of thumb : you will need 2 cups water to cook 1 cup rice (1 cup = 250ml)