• Cooking oil
• 3 eggs,
• ½ large red onion OR brown onion, finely sliced
• 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 2 fresh red chillies, sliced or 1 tsp sambel oelek, may put more
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 1/2 tbsp sweet soy sauce, may put more
• 1 tsp oyster sauce
• 1 ¼ tsp sugar
• 250ml water
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 5 g Coriander (only leaves)
1.Heat up oil and fried the 3 eggs. Set aside.
2.For the sauce : Using the same wok or pan, at medium heat, saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Mix in red chillies and stir well for 1 minute.
3.Add in soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir well for 30 seconds and pour in water. Mix well.
4.Once the sauce starts to simmer, add in the fried eggs and leave it for 1 minute or till it simmers again.
5.Off the heat and mix in the coriander, mix well and serve.
- You can replace fried eggs with quail eggs. Just prepare the sauce, pour in quail eggs, heat through and coat well