This is a simple all in 1 baked brekkie and the only key to it is to get a LARGE roasting pan because it will make your life easier.
- 4 sausages (I used lamb and garlic sausage)
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, ends trimmed
- 2 bacon rashers
- 1 tomato, cut into half
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced) or 200°C (non fan forced).
- Arrange sausages and mushrooms in roasting pan. Drizzle olive oil or melted butter over and sprinkle salt and pepper over.
- Bake in oven, turning once, for 10 minutes. Add the bacons and tomato and bake for further 10 minutes or until the tomato or mushrooms are soft.
- Arrange mixture in the pan to create 2 spaces. Crack 1 egg into each space. Bake for 5 minutes or until the egg cook to your liking. (You can only see 1 egg in the picture because I don't have enough space for 2)
- Try NOT to stack the mixture.
- You can add or minus the quantity of your ingredients according to your liking