- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted or cooking oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cup banana, mashed
- Preheat oven at 160 degree celcius (fan forced).
- Grease muffin pan or fill up with cupcakes cup.
- Mix mixture (A) together and mix well.
- Combine mixture (B) until creamy.
- Slowly add mixture (A) into mixture (B) and stir until just combined.
- Spoon muffin batter into greased muffin pan.
- Baked for 18 to 20 minutes or until tester inserted in the middle of muffin comes out clean.
- Cool mufiin on rack.
- If the batter gets too dry add a little more milk