- 500g mince meat (I used half mince pork and half mince beef)
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp rolled oat
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 160 degree celcius and grease the baking pan.
- Lightly beat egg and mix in oat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine minced meat, brown onion, tomato ketchup, mixed herbs, garlic, salt and pepper. Use your hand to mix them. Then, mix in the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Shape meat mince into pan. Press meat mixture to get it well stuffed / firm.
- Bake for 25 minutes, take out and spoon worcestershire over top of meatloaf. Cook for further 10 minutes or until the top is glazed. Stand on tray for 5 minutes.
- While waiting for meatloaf to cake, you may prepare your mash potatoes. For mash potatoes recipe click http://lovetocooklovetoeat.blogspot.com/2010/05/mashed-potatoes.html
- If you are using cupcakes pan, you may want to put them in cupcakes case and 'pipe' the mashed potatoes 'frosting'.