- 1 can tuna flakes (95g), drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 - 2 tsp fish sauce (depends on how much you like fish sauce)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely mince
- 1/3 brown onion, diced small
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set pan in medium low heat and add in butter.
- Once butter melted stir in garlic and onion. Gently fry garlic and onion until lightly brown and pour in drain tuna flakes. Saute for a minute or 2, then remove from heat to cool.
- While waiting for tuna saute to cool, beat eggs with salt, pepper and fish sauce. Then, mix in cooled saute tuna mixture.Mix well.
- Wipe the pan clean, put egg rings on the pan and heat up butter in the rings at low heat. When the butter melted pour in egg mixture and fry as usual. (You can pour the entire egg mixture if you don't want to use egg rings).
- Add more tuna if you prefer more tuna in you omelette
- Make one omelette first to taste, then adjust seasoning to suit your taste