- 500g chicken thigh fillet, cut to bite size
- 1 cup Coca-cola
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 inch piece ginger, slice
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 brown onion, slice (ring)
- 3 dried chilli (optional)
- 1 tbsp thicken caramelised sauce (if you don't have any then use dark soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken in coke for at least an hour.
- Heat up oil and saute ginger, garlic, onion and dried chilli until fragrant.
- Add in chicken pieces (only the chicken but reserve the Coca-Cola for later use). Stir fry until slightly brown on medium high heat.
- Add in the previously reserved coke, caramelised dark sauce and soy sauce. Mix well. Reduce the heat to medium low heat and cook.simmer until the sauce thicken.
- Adjust the taste. Add in sugar and salt as needed.
- Serve hot.