Simple, delicious, appetizing and quick to prepare.
- 2 Tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Tomato paste or 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan or wok. When the oil is hot, add eggs and scramble. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan or wok, heat remaining oil, add the tomoatoes. Then sprinkle salt, pepper, sugar and tomato paste or ketchup. Stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add scramble eggs to the tomatoes, toss everything together for 30 seconds.
- Remove and serve hot.