- 500g chicken (I use drumsticks)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 slices ginger
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chinese cooking wine / sherry (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken in a bowl and add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Then, steam in rapid boiling water for 20 - 25 minutes or until the chicken is cook.
- Garnish with some coriander or green onions.
- Add some water into the bowl of chicken if you like soupy dish