This is the traditional home make dessert. It can be serve warm or chilled and guess what, it is a very easy dessert to make.
- 3 tablespoon tapioca pearl or known as sago
- 2 cups water
- 1 pandan leaf or 1-2 drop of pandan extract/essence
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or plam sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk or milk
- 1 large banana, sliced about 1cm thick
- Rinse and drain tapioca pearl. Then, boil the tapioca flour in medium size saucepan with 2 cups water. Add in salt and pandan leaf/extract/essence. Let the tapioca simmer until it is tranparents. Constantly stir so that it doesn't stick at the bottom of pan.
- Once its transparent which may take about 15 minutes, add sugar and stir until dissolve.
- Add in slice banana and add coconut mik little by little. Let simmer for 10 minutes or until the banana soft.
- Adjust sweetness and serve.