Just in case you have not known Strongbow is a genuine apple cider beer. I used the original version of strongbow and it contain 5% of alcohol.
Make about 11 medium sized cupcakes.
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/8 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp baking soda OR 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup strongbow
- 1 tsp rosewater essence
- Preheat oven at 180 degree celcius and place cupcake cup in the baking pan.
- Whisk 4 eggs and caster sugar until fluffy and light over high speed,
- Sift self raising flour and baking soda. Add in egg mixture in 2 batches. Stir and mix well as you go.
- Add strongbow and rosawater essence. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into cupcake cases and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
Apple and Rose Cream
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp rose essence
- 2 tbsp apple cider
- Mix all the ingredient together and whip until it reaches soft peaks form.
- Cold mixing bowl and whisk make iteasier to whipped the cream . Pop mixing bowl and hand whisk in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes or until very cold.