Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Long Bean Omelette

I haven't had this omelette for very long time. Since I still have some long bean left I decided to whip up this simple and delicious dish.I always had this with plain congee when I was young. However, for this dish I add onion and garlic to it. This is totally your choice.You can just serve with egg and long beans.

Ingredients:-
  • 1 cup finely sliced long bean (you can use french bean or snack bean)
  • 1/4 brown onion, sliced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 eggs, beaten, add 1/2 tsp soy sauce and a dash of pepper
  • salt to taste
  • cooking oil
Method:-
  1. Heat oil, saute garlic and onion until fragrant and add in beans and salt to taste.
  2. Once the beans are soft/cook, arrange the beans into 1 flat layer. 
  3. Pour egg mixture over the beans. Make sure all beans are well coated by egg mixture. Cook a few minutes on one side and nicely browned then flip.
  4. I slice the omelette to a few pieces. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Would love to hear from you or even just a Hi!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails