I have quite a few pimples lately (hate! pimple) and to make the matter worst, when I went for eyebrow waxing last week the beautician told me that I have heaps of pimple scar on my forehead and she advised me to make appointment for microdermabrasion which require 4 to 12 treatments.. emmm and it is not cheap.
So, oh ya back to the cut down on fried food (I love KFC).. so because of the pimple thingy I decided to have more steam food from now on. Steam food is really easy to make and save your energy at cleaning department.
- 500g chicken (I use thigh fillet and cut into bit size), you can substitute with pork as well
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch ginger, julienne
- 50g salted fish, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking wine
- a dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Mix together all ingredients except salted fish.
- Sprinkle salted fish onto of chicken.
- Steam over high heat for 20 minutes or until done.
- Garnish with spring onion or coriander or sliced chillies then, serve hot.