Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Steamed Chicken with Salted FIsh

My mom use to tell me to cut down on fried food whenever she saw my pimples started to emerge.  
I have quite a few pimples lately (hate! pimple) and to make the matter worst, when I went for eyebrow waxing last week the beautician told me that I have heaps of pimple scar on my forehead and she advised me to make appointment for microdermabrasion which require 4 to 12 treatments.. emmm and it is not cheap.

So, oh ya back to the cut down on fried food (I love KFC).. so because of the pimple thingy I decided to have more steam food from now on. Steam food is really easy to make and save your energy at cleaning department.
 

Ingredients:-
  • 500g chicken (I use thigh fillet and cut into bit size), you can substitute with pork as well
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 inch ginger, julienne
  • 50g salted fish, cut into small pieces
  • 1 1/2 tbsp cooking wine
  • a dash salt and pepper
  • 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1/2 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
Method:-
  1. Mix together all ingredients except salted fish.
  2. Sprinkle salted fish onto of chicken.
  3. Steam over high heat for 20 minutes or until done.
  4. Garnish with spring onion or coriander or sliced chillies then, serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you or even just a Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails