|I should have garnish them..|
|did i mention garnish?|
- 50g mince pork (you can substitute with mince chicken, or sliced mushroom)
- 2 eggs
- 200ml water
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- a dash of white pepper
- a dash of salt
- Marinate mince pork with some salt and pepper.
- Flatten mince meat mixture to cover bottom of steaming dish.
- In another bowl, lightly whisk egg, water, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour on the flatten meat. Skim of bubbles.
- Place steaming dish in a steamer with rapidly boiling water and steam at medium high heat for 10 minutes. Off heat, let the egg custard sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.