|Another episode of 'where's the garnish?'|
- 250g pork belly, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Garlic Sauce or preserved black bean, rinse and chopped
- 20g salted fish, thinly sliced
- 1 inch ginger, sliced
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- a dash ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- Combine all the ingredients together and toss to make sure pork belly are well coated. Marinate for about an hour. Cover.
- Then, steam on hight heat for 15 minutes or until the pork is cooked. Make sure you add enough water for steaming. If the steaming water happens to dried up before the pork is cook add in hot water.
- Adjust the taste before serving.
|The LKK Black Bean Garlic Saucre that I used|