- 200g noodle (I use dried Chinese noodle. You can use any dried noodle of your choice)
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (add in half first then taste) or 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp chili oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 stalks spring onion, thinly sliced, 1 inch long (Optional)
- 1/2 Zucchini, shredded (Optional)
- 1/2 carrot, shredded (Optional)
- Cook noodle according to the package direction. If you are using chinese noodle, the direction may tell you to drain and put noodles into cold water . I think it is not necessary to put noodle into cold water for this dish.
- Meanwhile, mix all the other ingredients together except for spring onion, zucchini and carrot in a large bowl.
- Pour drain noodles, zuchinni and carrot into bowl with soy sauce mixture and toss until all evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with spring onion and serve.