|OK, the lamb wasn't as dry and burn as it looks like here. These picture (here and below) is doing injustice to these grilled lambs|
Marinade for Beer Flavoured Lamb
- 500g lamb loin chop
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup beer (I use Corona)
- Boiling salted water enough to boil brocolli
- 1 bunch broccoli. florets only
- 10g of butter
- 28g (2 tbsp) butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grilled Beer Flavoured Lamb: Combine marinade ingredients together well, add in chops and cover. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Heat up grill on medium heat. Remove chops from marinade and grill over 7-8 minutes per side. Bast the chops with the marinade once on both sides. If you have no grill just pan fry them.
- Broccoli: Put broccoli florets in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Test the broccoli florets with fork after 3 minutes and check again before removing from the boiling salted water. Drain well and place the butter ontop.
- Brown Sauce: Melt butter at medium low heat and add in flour. Cook them together until brown, stirring occasionally. Add the stock 3 tbsp at a time, stirring to prevent lumping. Bring to boil and it is ready to be serve.