What shall I say about this salad. This salad has a very appealing colour and you can expect the same for the taste (Sweet and short introduction isn't it?)
- 8 medium potatoes
- 4 carrots, cut into 2-3cm chunks
- 300g green peas
- 1 tsp mustard (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Placed unpeeled POTATOES into a large pot of cold water, bring to boil, cook potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes, then add the CARROTS and cook for further 5 minutes or until both potatoes and carrots are just cooked. Drain and cool. Once cool enough to handle, cut potatoes into 2-3cm chunks.
- Place GREEN PEAS into a large bowl, pour boiling water over and allow to blanch for 2-3 minutes, drain and refresh under cold water.
- Mix mayonaise, mustard, salt and pepper together until well combined.
- Put all the vegetables together in a bowl and fold through the dressing until combined.
- Season more with salt and pepper as desire and serve.