I really loves pancake with stewed apple... at my lazy time i don't mind pancake and honey or maple syrup... anyway... this is the recipes. You will be so surprise to find out how easy to make this simple and yummy breakfast or snack.
Here's the recipe for pancake.
1 and 1/2 cups of flour
2 tablespoon of melted butter
1/4 tsp of vanilla essence or extract
2 tablespoon of sugar (or according to your taste)
a pinch of salt (1/4 teaspoon)
1 and 1/2 cup of milk
1. Combine flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl (A).
2. Combine beaten egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla essence in another bowl (B).
3. Make a well in the centre of bowl (A) and pour in the ingredients in bowl (B).
4. Mix until combined and the batter shoul have no lumps remain.
5. Heat up the frying pan on medium heat and coat the bottom layer with butter.
6. Drop batter in a small amount with a ladle. When bubble form through the pancake, then, flip it over.
And stewed apple recipe....
2 apples (Peel, core and slice)
1/4 cup of water or apple juice
1 tbsp of brown sugar or granulated sugar
1 tbsp butter
1 cinnamon stick or 1/3 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional)
1. Mix water (or apple juice) and sugar over high heat and bring it to boil.
2. Stir in cinnamon and sliced apples.
3. When the liquid has pretty much evaporated, add in butter and mix well.
4. Finally, you can add more sugar if you prefer sweeter stewed apple.