about 300g of prawns (deveined without removing the shells, rinse and drain well)
1 tbsp of corn flour
Oil to deep fry the the prawns
2 tablespoon butter
4 salted duck egg yolks (steamed for 10 minutes and mashed)
1 tsp of garlic (finely chop)
2 to 3 bird's eye chillies (finely sliced)
1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
salt, pepper and sugar to taste
ok!! show time
1. Coat the cleaned prawns with a dash of salt, pepper and corn flour.
2. Deep fried the prawns till golden brown and set aside.
3. Using clean wok, heat up butter and add in mashed salted duck egg yolks. Cook until the butter begin to bubble.
4. Add in finely chop garlic and bird's eye chillies. Stir till fragrant.
5. Add in the fried prawns and mix well.
6. Finally, splash with shaoxing wine and adjust the taste with salt, pepper and sugar. Coat the prawns well and serve.