These cookies are so easy to make and really delicious and guess what it is flourless. Yes! No flour is needed and the ingredients are really simple. Any one will have these ingredients in their pantry.
To make this very easy peanut cookies, you will need:
- 1 cup peanut butter (you may use smooth or crunchy ones)
- 1 cup sugar (it can be white, caster or brown)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 11/2 tsp vanilla essence (if you have vanilla extract use 1 tsp)
- a pinch of salt
- some sugar for sprinkle (and again any sugar will do.. i use icing sugar)
and yea.. that's it.... and now.. you just need to put them together and bake:
...............will make about 24 pieces.............
- Preheat oven at 160 degree celcius (fan forced) or 180 degree celcius (non fan forced)
- Combine all ingredient in a medium bow, mix until well combined.
- Spoon teaspoon size amount and make it into 1 inch balls.
- Place 2 inch apart on cookie sheet. Press criss cross pattern with fork tines on each ball and flatten to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle some sugar on the criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheets for couple of minutes and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
TIPS:Cookies will fall apart if you remove them from cookie sheets immediately after they come out from oven. Standing time allow biscuit/cookies to firm
Let me know if you like it or not.... :)