What you need:
3 pieces of chicken thigh fillet (or chicken breast fillet) - cut into bite size
2 potatoes (bite size or less than 1cm thick all round or the same size with chicken)
3 tbsp of oil
pinch of salt
2 cloves of garlic (finely chop)
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1/2 of white pepper
1 cup of water (or to your liking)
1. Heat up the oil at medium high heat, add in a pinch of salt and slightly browned the garlic.
2. Add in the chicken, stir fry for 3 second, then, add in oyster sauce, soy sauce and white pepper. Mix and toss well for 15 seconds.
3. Push the chicken to the side of the wok, so the oil will stay at the center of the wok. Add in the potatoes to the center of the wok. Slightly browned the surfaces of the potatoes and mix it well together with the chicken.
4. Stir fry for another 5 seconds, add in the water and let it boil for 5 seconds or until the potatoes are tender.
5. Adjust the dish to suit your taste and serves hot.