- 1/2 cup sugar
- 60 ml water
- 1/3 brown sugar
- 150ml thickened cream
- 25g butter
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolve. Increase heat to medium high and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil without stirring, until mixture turn light golden colour and add butter, whisk until butter melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Stir in cream until well combine.
- Return to medium heat and cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until well smooth.
- This sauce can be keep in refrigerator for 3 weeks. Serve with any other food you like.
- Drizzle on freshly pop porcorn to make caramel popcorn