- 4-5 pieces of chicken fillet, cut bites size (I used thigh fillet)
- 500g spagetti, cook according to instruction on the package, drain and stir with 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 stalk spring onion, cut diagonally 1 inch
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups carrot, shredded
- 1 - 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- salt, soy sauce and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice wine / sherry / shao xing
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp hoisin sauce (optional)
- Marinade chicken for about an hour.
- Break spaghetti into half and cook them in salted boiled water. How long??? Follow what it say on the packaging. Once it is cooked, drained and stir with sesame oil. Set aside.
- Combine the sauce ingredient and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil over medium high heat in a large pan or wok. Add garlic stir fry for a few seconds and add spring onions. Stir until fragrant or until garlic turn light brown.
- Then, add chicken. Stir fry chicken until it changes colour.
- Add the shredded carrots and stir fry abit.
- Add in the sauce and bring it to boil.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, add dark soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Toss the spaghettii well.
- Serve hot. Have with tomato ketchup.